Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello Kitty Party Invites


Well this year my daughter turns 9 so she asked if we could do Hello Kitty for her party. So dilemna do I make the invites or do I buy them. Well I went to Archivers last Friday morning with her and found exaclty what I wanted. Sizzix makes a die for their Sidekick that was just perfect. I was excited and I came home that day and started them. Here is the finished product.

Product List:

A7 envelopes and Flat Notes in Lake by Yours Truly, Hello Kitty Die by Sizzix, Cardstock by Bazzill Basics, Marshmallow Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels, Rose Coral and Rouge Stamping Ink by ColorBox, You're Invited Stamp by Stampendous, Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger Industries, Island Coral Writer by Zig Memory System, Black 100 by Copic Sketch, Precious Element Silver Gel Pen by Creative Memories, Jewel Tones Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles Inc, Balloon die Cut by Quickutz for Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment