Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back At It Today!

Well today I decided to get going on those Valentine's Cards for my daughter's class. They are files that I received from The Wishblading Well. They are V-day cards and Envelopes. I love the set. They work so well together. I will post a picture as soon as possible of the finished card and envelope. They will have frogs on them. I made them red eyed tree frogs covered in glitter. The glitter is primarily Gemstone Collection from Martha Stewart and Stickels from Ranger Industries. They both work perfectly on the die cuts that were made using my Quickutz Digital Cutter called the Silhouette. If you have a chance, purchasing one of these little babies is worth the price, and I have gotten my money's worth out of it since I purchased it in July of 2007. Told my husband that I would love to get a back up since they are being sold so cheap right now, but I may wait until a larger format one comes out, or save up my money and buy a cutter that will do the 12x12 paper. Well off I go. I need to get some of the cards and envelopes cut and then perhaps I can assemble a few tomorrow if the paper and glue is dry. I do so need to get on the two swaps that I am participating in over at Scrapbook.com. They are altered trading cards. One is about fairies and the other is about Twilight the books and movies. I am hoping that I can do these. I may have to back out of them at this point since I have way too much on my plate right now to do a very good job on these. I am also participating in Winter Scrapfest on LifetimeMoments.com and I am focusing mainly on that with my DT responsiblilites for Visual Designs By Chris being incorporated into that. Well wish me luck. I am going to need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment