Friday, January 23, 2009

V-day card and a Layout




Well I finally got one v-day card done for DD's class party. I am not sure how many I have to make but I have enough frogs done and embellished for 10. She has a very small class as she is autistic and is in a special ed class for most of her day. I also managed to get a layout done of a picture of DD from probably 4 years ago. She is sitting by our pond at the house that we used to live in. She loved to sit there and watch for her fish to appear so she could say Hi to them. I printed it out on Bazzil textured cardstock after using Photoshop to change the color to one called Nostalgia which gives the photos an old fashioned tinting. The patterened paper that was used on the layout is the Blush Collection by Basic Grey with Flowers from Petaloo enhanced with Jasper and Rose Quarz Glitter from the Martha Stewart Gemstone Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tricia!

    Love your blog! And I gotta love that adorable WBW frog on your valentine card! LOL!

    Glad to see you are getting lots of time in to scrap and create! Miss you lots!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you lots too Kelly!! Glad to see you! Missed hearing about everyone!

    ReplyDelete