Thursday, January 29, 2009

On To Another Project!

Well I am starting Allie's Birthday Invites. She wants to have a Orca birthday party. I have the cards cut and I have the Orcas cut out, and I just need to get them glittered and mounted on the cards. I will have to post a picture of it when I get done. I am hoping to start those tomorrow. Today I am resting my ankle. Lucky me I I twisted my ankle while shoveling snow this morning so I could put Allie on the van. It is swelling up and quite tender to the touch. I am trying to stay off of it ans stay warm at the same time. Dean had to work today. The weather is crummy and it is quite cold out there. I am snuggled up on the couch with my cat watching Bones. I am ordering pizza tonight for dinner and I am going to relax the rest of the day. Well that is it for now. I will post the invite pics as soon as possible. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment