Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Crunch Time!

Hello everyone. It's Wednesday. Mid way through a very hectic week. Tonight is my last night of work and then it is full wedding preparation mode time. I have nails and hair on Thursday as well as my regular Thursday duties. Friday is the Bear Picnic at my daughter's school in the afternoon and then the Evening is Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The wedding is Staturday in the late afternoon, so the day will be spent trying to figure out my hair and my daughter's hair. My stepdaughter is coming over to do my daughter's so that is one less thing to stress about. My dress fits great. We were worried aobut needing a certain undergarment, but the bodice is the perfect tightness to hold everything in place :) I just need to learn to walk in the 2 inch spikes. :) Tonight I have to see the ex-wife when I drop my daughter off with Renee and William till Dean gets done at work. I am not very excited about that, but it is something that I knew I would have to deal with since they are getting married. She lives in North Carolina and is never around so I guess this is a small price to pay to make the kids big day go smoothly. :)
I am the photographer for the big day so I have been charging batteries, cleaning lenses and packing up tripods. I will have my stuff ready, but not sure I will be ready. She apparently thinks I am an awesome photographer. I am actually not. I take hundreds of pics just to get that perfect one. I hope they like getting their pics taken. :) So I am off of here for now. I have to work tonight and I have a few things to get together before I leave. I am letting a friend borrow a dvd collection of mine, and he may be in tonight where I work to pick it up so I want to get it packed away before I forget.
Have a good week and weekend. I will post some pics of the big day in Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment