Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rehearsal




Well rehearsal is past us and the wedding is today. Allie is going to be great as long as she doesn't freeze up. Chloe on the otherhand could be a problem. She refused to walk down the aisle with Allie, but instead she ran back to Renee'. We are going to try it again but if she acts up then Angela will just take her and hold her during the ceremony and Allie will be the only flower girl. Allie spent the night with Judie and she is getting her ready. That will be a nice relief for me. I still have no idea what I am doing with my hair yet. Everyone thinks that I should wear it down. I will practice with it today once the cholesterol treatment is done. Hopefully I can figure something out. Here are few pics from the rehearsal...


No comments:

Post a Comment