Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Over













Sorry I am just now posting to here, but Sunday I began to get sick, and I am trying to deal with that nice little flu. No it's not the swine flu. Mine is all in my chest. Once I can get it out of there I am good to go. I spent most of Tuesday on the couch and let Dean do all the work for me. That was nice. So I ended up not being the primary photographer. I am miffed though. Everytime I tried to get a shot that I wanted the big fat blob would get in the way. And I am being nice there. Everytime I found a photo op she would run over and get in the way. She wasn't even a professional. If she was she would not have taken half the shot that she did, and she would have taken the bridal party outside in the goreous sunshine to take the pics. I feel bad for Renee' because here wedding photos are going to be crappy. But I am also going to be somewhat mean here and not allow her any of mine. Why woulod I do that you ask, well she and William have ben bugging me for a year to do their wedding. She told me that she trusted me to take the pics that she wanted. She told me the othe girl was there for the photos that I were in. Well pretty funny when I get there and this girl is all over the place and not allowing me to take any shots. So the pics that I have are mine, and I really am not going to allow her any. She should have laid out the ground rules for us when we got there. Instead she let the other girl do what she wanted. I was at one point trying to get a pic of my daughter, and the only shot I got was her Fat A- - !! I may give that one to Renee' and thank her for not setting down ground rules. Why beg me up until the night before and then have the other girl be primary and take all the pics? But whatever. I am going to be a B----! Ok enough venting. Here are some pics from the big day...








1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks so pretty all dressed up in their Sunday best!!!

    Hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete