Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting My Room Ready To Go!

Allie starts school on Wednesday, and I decided to get my room ready for my first unintterupted day of scrapping in a very long time. I am planning to start with my car layout and then move on to the wedding of Will and Renee. If that doesn't work I have Zoo pics to scrap. I am planning on posting some layouts as soon as possible. I took the plunge and created a vinyl wall decoration in my scraproom above Allie's computer. I used black vinyl and then layered colored cardstock on top of it to make it look like it was 3-D and had shadows. I will post a pic as soon as I download them from my camera. I am planning a crop for October 24th. It will be a Halloween get together with Fall foods and decorations. I am looking forward to it, and the invitations are made and being sent out. Well I am off of here. I am headed to Marthastewart.com for some Halloween decor ideas. She has some really easy to do things on her site that at that little extra to your decorations. Have a good day and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment