Thursday, August 27, 2009

K&C Company and Tim Coffey




OMG! I haven't been this excited in a long time about a new line of papers. I just went shopping at JoAnn Fabrics for some paint for a special project I am working on and decided to browse the Paper Packs. Well I had a paper pack of the Indian Summer DCWV collection that was the die cut Patterened Paper sheets, when I stumbled across a whole huge display of new paper from K&C Company. I fell in love. I couldn't decide and I had a 40% off coupon so I picked up the Fall Collection and the Halloween Collection as well as a pack of matching double sided Die cuts and a 3-D sticker pack. I just opened those packs a few minutes ago and was floored at the colors, textures, and patterns on all of the paper, and the Die Cuts had 2 of each for a total of 170! Wow. I am just so excited. If these new papers can't get me in the mood to scrap again I do not know what will. The papers are heavy double sided and wow are they textured. There is glitter, embossing, and several other textures on them. I am just amazed at the quality and value of what I bought today. I took a few pictures but they do not do the items justice. These I hope will get me to want to do more this Fall/Halloween and actually scrap what I do take pics of. I am so eager to give these a try. Makes me wish I had something Fallish to scrap!


No comments:

Post a Comment