Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A New View!


Well everyone it has been a while, but I haven't had that creative drive to scrapbook in a long while. I have started with something small like a tag swap on Visual Designs By Chris's website. I have 2 more tags to finish up which is on my agenda for tomorrow. I am home bound as Dear Hubby's van is in need of repair so he is taking my car to work. We went car shopping yesterday and came home with a Saturn Vue. I love it. I love driving it and I never imagined that I would enjoy sitting up high again. For about 17 years I have rode low to the ground in my Saturns and then yesterday afternoon I get the car I have been wanting for several years. The ride is smooth and quiet and it has every bell and whistle you can possibly put on a car. All except for the DVD player but Allie has a portable one that has a place to hook it up. I love the sunroof. It is wonderful to look up and see the sky and feel the wind and sun on your face. I drove it for the first time to work last night and then ran errands today. I am in love with my car and I can't wait to scrap it. I already have the title bouncing around in my head, I just need to get more pictures and I will have my first layout that I am eager to do int hepast month or so. Well need to get going. I want to head to bed at a descent hour tonight. Have a good one and I will be posting htat layout soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment