Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Scrapping Away!

I spent the weekend working on my newest layout. It is titled Snow In Love. It isn' quite done yet. I am waiting for the letters to dry. I sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I want that to dry really good before I adhere them to the layout. Allie's Invites are done. I will photograph those and upload a picture tomorrow. Right now I am relaxing and discussing parties and weddings with my DH. We have a very busy first half of 2009. Lucky us. I will have alot to scrapbook though. Well I am off of here. I need to finish working on dinner. I have to work tonight so if I want to eat before I go in I need to make dinner and have it ready before I leave for work at 3:30. Have a nice day, and I will post the pictures asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment