Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Day

Well I was hoping to get more done on my little mini album that I am creating for Twilight Tuesday Challenges, but my DSD was over here all day and I was helping her look through online sites for a dress to wear to my DSS wedding the end of May. I did get the paper adhered and trimmed to fit the album. Now I get to create. I want to distress the edges or something of the album. Not sure how well that will work as it is acrylic. Not sure the stamp inks I have will stay put or smear off. I was hoping to get this worked on today, but I got up and caught up on Harper's Island that we DVR'd last night. Then I decided to call a friend to vent about something and then I worked on fried chicken for dinner. So my plans to work on my challenge album fell through. I am really aiming for Monday now. I think I am off and Dean works so Allie and I can head out to the scraproom and get creative. Well gotta go I think I am heading to the clothing store to look for shoes for allie. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment