Monday, April 27, 2009


Ok today I received my package from LifeTime Moments, and it is fabulous. I ordered......

Flutter Bitsy Stamps by Basic Grey

Gazebo from the Wisteria Collection by Basic Grey

Dried Marigiold Crackle Paint by Ranger

Love Skulls Stamp Set

Dou Stamp Set

Blom Stamp Set

Tussie Stamp Set by Prima

7 Gypsies Velvet Flowers

Essential Flowers from Prima.


The stamps come with mini pads and mini journal blocks to use the stamps on. I am going to work on Mother's Day Cards tomorrow. I need to get those done and in the mail ASAP. I will post pictures tomorrow. I am off to get Allie off the van and start dinner before I head into work for a long 6 hour shift, then I am off tomorrow and then I work and then off two days again. Yea. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment