Thursday, April 9, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Challenges

I decided to join up. I know it is way to late in the challenges, but I think it is a good idea and will give me a creative outlet when I have nothing to scrap. So I started my 6x6 acrylic album that was sitting here. I bought it because I wanted to use it, but I was never sure what to do with it, so I am going to create a little Twilight album with some of the challenges in there. The first challenge I think I am doing is the What Team Are You challenge? Jacob, Edward, or Switzerland. I am also going to do my favorite quote challenge, and a few others. I think it will be fun, and it will give me a creative outlet for my Twilight obscession. :). So I got the paper attached to the pages, now it is just time to start creating. I will probably start that tomorrow. I will post it when I get the first challenge I want to do done.

No comments:

Post a Comment