Friday, April 24, 2009

I am scrapping today!

Ok ladies. I have one errand to run at 9:00am and then I am coming home to my scrapbook room. I want to finish my sitting pretty layout of chloe. I will post a picture when I am done. I would also like to get started on a few more layouts if not get them done as well. I won a gift card for Lifetime Moments in their winter scrapfest and I purchased a bunch of new stamps and flowers. Kelley over at My Bucket Overflowth has got me wanting to stamp more. I need to get on those Mother's Day cards as well. That may be my project for today after I get done with chloe's layout. I will have to wait and see. The weather is supposed to be near 80 today so I am going to open the windows and doors, air out the house, crank up my music and go to town scrapping! I should be starting that no later then 10:00 as the pet store opens at 9:00 and I have to run in just for Crickets for my daughters fire bellied toads, and some shells for her hermit crabs that she got for her birthday. May even surprise her with a new one, if one of them catches my eye and screams Allie at me. LOL! So I am getting off of here, and I will post everything when I get it done. Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment