Saturday, April 25, 2009

No I Did Not Scrap!

Well yesterday was such a beautiful day. The first we have seen since August or October. I spent the day herb gardening. I went and bought a few new herb plants and some strawberry plants and planted those as well as mulching the herb garden and then setting up the water fountain. Today I have the grandbaby so I doubt if I will scrap at all. I will probalby wait until Monday and scrap when Allie is in school. I have a lot of things to scrap, and I am eager to work on some Mother's Day cards as well. I have an order of stamps and flowers comng from Lifetime Moments. I won a GC from there from Winterscrapfest, and I bought some stamps, flowers, and a sheet of the new Wisteria Paper from Basic Grey. I think that will be lovely for cards if I decide to use it for that. NSD is next Saturday, and I requested it off, but I have a feeling I am goign to have to work it, since my request was in a few days later then what it should be. I will see if I can get someone to switch a day with me. I was wanting to go with Amy and Della to scrapbook with Donna and the ladies from the weekend crop. If I can't I can't but I hope someone will switch with me. I have so much to do scrap wise that I would love an all day cropto do it in. Well I am off of here. Just popped on while waiting for WoW to upgrade and then I am back to fighting monsters. Have a great and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment