Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Day To Create!

My parents are coming up today to fit Allie and I for our wedding dresses. After they are done Allie is leaving with them to spend the night at their house. I am going to run to the grocery store and then I am going to create!! I decided to joing the Twilight Tuesday blog where every Tuesday they give you a prompt to create using something Twilight related. This will be my creative outlet until I can get some mojo going for the wedding album I am working on. There is also another project where you photograph things that you are doing or things that you see in your daily life in one day. Then you do a scrapbook layout with those photos for that day. I am thinking about jumping in and giving it a go. This sound like fun as well. So today I am going to start off today with the Twilight Tuesday Challenge. I will post my finished project when I get it done. Until then have a good day and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment