Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Vow!

Tomorrow come Hades or High Water I will get out to the scraproom and start creating. I just received my Scrapbook Etc newsletter, and I am eager to try some of the cool die cutting ideas. There were some really interesting ideas. I have never thought about using two different colors to create a title. There was a layout in the ideas using white with the primary word in bright red. It really made the title stand out. I am always looking for new ideas to make my layouts stand out. I am one who is not afraid to try new things. I stepped out of my zone and did the watercolor pencils, and my next thing is the Copic Markers. I heard they are fabulous to work with, and the outcome of your labors is exsquisite. I am waiting for Lifetime Moments to get them in, and I will probalby place an order. I would also like to get more into stamping. I have some stamps, but nothing that works well like the ones I am seeing on all the stamp sites. I would love to invest in a nice set that I can use for cards and layouts and gift tags. I have started tossing around ideas for this weeks Twilight Tuesday Challenge. It is based on the character Jasper and he is fast becoming my favorite. I was working on journaling ideas yesterday for this challenge. Now I am heading out to my scraproom to see if I can get at least one layout for my wedding album started. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment