Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Waiting Patiently for Pictures!

I placed an order last Thursday for pictures on DotPhoto.com . They shipped on Monday so I am hoping they arrive soon. I would love to get scrapping again. I would like to do some layouts for the Design Team at Visual Designs by Chris. I really do need to get out there and work on my Wedding Album. It should be something easy to do, yet I have no inspiration. I think because I love to throw whatever onto my pages, I won't do that with the wedding pics. I want them to stand out, not the layouts temselves. I have Chloe the next couple of days, so I will be up at 7:00 and stay yo, so I should be able to get out there and scrap. I will be dragging butt at work in the evening, but I should get some scrapping done if the pictures do show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment