Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am in need of some creative sparks!

I would love to get out to my scraproom and scrap this coming week. Unfortunately I just have no creative drive right now. I like to work on swaps as a way to have a creative idea and outlet, but I am all done with the swap that I am in. I was just browsing the Twilight Swap at Scrapbook.com and wished now that I had not dropped out of it. I was so busy at the time when I signed up I didn't think I could do my creative best, so I dropped that and another swap. Now I wish I hadn't. The cards that the ladies are creating for the ATC are just fabulous! Oh well. Serves me right to panic and think that I couldn't do my best for these. How could I not. I love Twilight. Can't imagine not doing my best. I still need to work on my wedding album. I can do the single photo layouts, but those multi phot layouts are stumping me. I think I am in a multi photo layout rut. :( I used to be ale to only do multi photo two page layouts, but I have seen doing so many single page layouts that am finding it hard to switch back to the mulit photos. I did mange to do the singel page mulit photo layout in the previous post with no problem. The sketch was awesome and it really helped me to get creative.
I have volunteered to hostess swaps at Chris Durnan's Creative Forum. See the link to the right. I am hoping that people will post some swap ideas, and I will organize them and hostess them. This takes the pressure off of someone who is unsure of how to hostess, but wants to swap. I am heading over there now to post some ideas. Hopefully we will get some takers. Well I am off of here for now. Hopefully I can get some scrapping done this week to post on here. have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment