Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Sketch Challenge Visual Designs By Chris


Ok here is my entry for the February Sketch Challenge at the forums for Chris Durnan. I love this sketch, and the files that came with it. I used the journaling box cutter file and then the accompaning pen tool file for the lines. It was a breeze to set up, and cut on the Silhouette, and the layout just came together so easily for me this morning. The lettering for the title are using the Curlz font and Smokey Quartz Gemstone Glitter from Martha Stewart. The Tiara is from Magistical Memories and the Patterend Paper is from My Mind's Eye. The cardstock is Bazzil Basics. The flower embellishment is from Petaloo. I used Snow Angel and Autumn Leaves Glimmer Mist to give the flowers a bit of shimmer. I used a lighter to achieve the unique distressing on the top half of the large piece of Patterened Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment