Friday, February 13, 2009

Still Scrapping, but need a break.

Well I have reached the 200 mark on Winter Scrapfest for February. That is all I need to get the discount code and entered into the price drawings. I am going to focus more this month and part of next month on m photography. I want a wide variety of things to scrap when I go to the retreat in a month. I am hoping to get a lot of good pics from the birthday party and a few other things before I place an order for a ton of pics at Dotphoto.com. I want to have a nice range of things to scrap to keep my attention on scrapping and be productive. I need to finish the layout I am working on today and then I will post it for points. I have one other layout that I need to design and work on for my DT project for Chris Durnan. I have an idea of what I want to do I just need to find the perfect picture. Well off I go. Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment