Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Relaxing and Planning

Well I guess everyone has started to pack for the weekend crop coming up in a little over one month. Della and Alice have started and I have gotten a list together of what I need to double check for before I leave on the 20th. I think I will probably pack most of my stuff on the 28th of February. That way it is out of the way for the party on the 1st, and ready to go for the crop. I will keep out the things I need to have for the Creative journal Challenge on Lifetime Moments. I am enjoying that challenge a great deal. It makes me think of things that I would never have thought to ponder on and write about. Well I am off of here for awhile. I have a few things to take care of before DH comes home. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment