Friday, February 20, 2009

Wow were we ever busy today!

Today Dean and I were off together so we decided to tackle the storage room in the basement. When we moved two years ago we never really went through every thing and purged. So today was the day. We threw out 30 boxes of junk. Man was that a lot of garbage that we didn't need. I found a lot of missing things as well. I was wondering what earrings I would wear with my gown for my sons wedding, and I came across a jelwery box full of rings and earrings that I forgot I had. The perfect pair was in there. Yea!! I can't believe I forgot I had alot of these pieces. Oh well the mind isn't what it used to be LOL!! I started packing for my weekend retreat. I am having my daughters birthday party on the first of March and I figure I might as well pack the bulk of my stuff because I am going to have to put it away for the party. We use my room and table for the food when we have parties. I don't mind. I will try to scrap, but I will just make sure I keep every thing in the case so I will be ready to go on the 20th of March. Amy and I are getting excited. We were making plans last night when I saw her at work. It was her night to work security at our store for the Police Department. Well the hour is getting late. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.!

No comments:

Post a Comment