Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crippled again!

I think I need to learn to walk all over again. 6 years ago I sprained my right ankle quite well, and had problems for about a month after that. Yesterday I had the grand daughter and daughter all day, so when Allie wanted to go upstairs to use the bath room I walked over to take the baby gate down, turned around, and promptly stepped on a toy that grand daughter had thrown there earlier. My left foot curled sideways in the opposite direction of my leg, and I heard a distinct crack and a loud pop. I went down to the floor in pain immediatley and couldn't stand up again with out screaming pain shooting through my left foot. So needless to say, I am unable to walk on my left food, and I had to call off work, which is bad because I haven't been feeling 100% healthy and have called off way too much in the past several months. I know my manager is very upset with me, and I just called and apologised to her about yesterday and told her I would be in today, but there is now way I was going to be 100% and able to move quickly which my job entails. So luckily I have an awesome helper tonight, and she can do some of the running for me if necessary. Well Chris Durnan is designing some awesome wedding files for me to use in my wedding album, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Well that is all for now. I am relaxing my foot today until I have to get ready for work. You all have a fabulous day. I am off of here for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment