Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wedding Album Project.

Well the countdown for the crop is at 26 days. I am getting excited. I have everything pretty much packed that I am going to take. I am going to do my wedding album. I had scrapped it once years ago, but it was pre embellisment and fun technique phase, and I so am wanting to do it the right way this time around. I bought a beautiful silver album with enough to do 40 pages in it, and then the metallic paper and soft floral paper packs from DCWV. The paper is gorgeous and perfect for wedding albums and formal protraits. I am going to do one half of the pages in B&W and the other half in color. The B&W will be 5x7 portraits and the rest will be 4x6 pictures in color. I am going to work on some sketches etc today while watching the race to see if I can get some ideas going for the weekend crop, and get my final picture choices made and prints reordered etc. I think this is going to be a gorgeous project when I have finished it. Well off I go. I am going to start sketching now. Have a good rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment