Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wow was this ever hard to do!!


Man I never thought that trying to decide on photos for the wedding album and what order they would go in would be so hard. I had about 140 photos to go through and decide what ones would go in the albums. Which ones I wanted converted to black and white and then resize to 5x7 as well as reordering 4x6 photos that were in the old album but had adhesive etc on them. I spent the past several hours just deciding on the pics and scanning others in to edit. My photographer gave me the negatives as a wedding gift, so I need to take them to a store and have 4 of them reprinted and resized. I will do that this week when I don't have Chloe. Probably on Wednesday, and then after the birthday party on Sunday I will edit and upload pics from the party and place one huge order on dotphoto. They will be printed and delivered hopefully by the following weekend. Dotphoto is usually pretty good about printing and shipping in about a week. I just need them to be at my door by the 19th. This is my favorite photo that was taken before the wedding. This will be printed as a 5x7 and be by itself on a page title "The Flower". The page next to it will have two 4x6 photos on it with another picture of me and a picture of Michelle and Krista holding their flowers. I can't wait to get to scrap my wedding album the right way. The papers are perfect and the embellishements will be flowers, swirls, and die cuts made using my digital cutter. I have a whole collection of Wedding Files that I am eager to use. They are just gorgeous. I am hoping that Chris Durnan has some wedding files as well because I would love to incorporate her files into my album and use those as DT projects as well. Well it's time to get off of here. I am watching the Nascar Race with Dean. Have a good rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment