Thursday, February 5, 2009

Retreat News Update!

Well I am officially going on the retreat. There was enough room for me to get a spot, and last evening Officer Amy who is a good friend of mine contacted Donna as well and she has her spot reserved too. This will be a blast. I have got an idea of everything I am taking, and where I am putting everything. I should have it narrowed down to 4-5 bags, depending on how much paper I decide to take. Amy and I are planning a trip to Archivers this Saturday after I get rid of the grand baby and my daughter. I need to get a list together of things that I "NEED" to purchase. I need to stock up on adhesive and cardstock, and I am looking to get some new patterend paper collections. DH found a bag for me to carry the Silhouette in and it will also hold my minimal clothing needs that I am taking. Amy and I are planning to head down early and stop and some shops before meeting up with Della, Alice and Becky for dinner and then check in at the hotel. There is also a cemetary down there that Amy and I are thinking of looking into visiting. I have never taken photographs at a cemetary and I would love to give it a go. The retreat is locate din Berlin, and there are plenty of tiny little shops to visit. I am going to love this, and there my even be a scrapbook shop or two down there as well. I will update more when I learn more. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment