Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scrappin today!




Well today was my day to start scrapping again. I am trying to get to at least 200 points for winter scrapfest this month. I am at about 100 or so, so I am actually doing good. I got three layouts done today. One was for the Creative journal challenge and one was of Allie's christmas play and the other was of Chloe talking on the cell phone that she so loves to do. I am planning on working on the February Sketch Challenge from Chris Durnan's Design Forum tomorrow. She has some really cool files in there. I can't wait to give it a try.
The Scrapping Retreat in March is getting here, but it is getting here slowly. I am getting more excited day by day. Amy and I are supposed to get together on Friday so she can look through all of her stuff and see what she still needs. She will be making a list and going back up to Archivers again to get the rest of her things that she will need. She wants to go through my things and see what she can use from there to suppliment what she has for her projects that she has in mind. Well my stepson and his fiance and the grand baby are here , so I am going to get off of here and talk to them. You have a wonderful evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment