Saturday, February 7, 2009

Newbie Shopping Trip!

Well today I went to Archiver's with Amy. She has very little scrap supplies and is going to attend the weekend scrap retreat in March with me. So we got together and headed to Archiver's. We had a late lunch at Olive Garden and then headed to the store. We were in there for about 2 hours just looking at everything. I walked out of there spending more then I had planned, but I bought Allie some supplies and I also got a replacement blade for the Silhouette which was almost 50 dollars. I bought some Halloween decor projects as well that were half off and I had been eyeballing in the magazines last Fall. I started the project, and it is coming along nicely. It is a banner/garland type thing that says All Hallows Eve and come with everything you need to decorate and assemble, but I am adding more embellies and going to town on altering the pieces. I will post pictures when I get it done. I am going to work on it for a few days and take my time so it is exactly how I want it. Well I am going to say good-bye for now. I am downloading the new software for the Silhouette which will allow me to make mats and other things that the old software couldn't do. Have a good rest of the weekend.!

No comments:

Post a Comment