Sunday, March 1, 2009

Glad It's Over!!







My baby girl turns 8 on the 6th of this month so we had a party today. After working until 11:00 last night and staying up till about 1:00 to unwind, I was back up at about 8:30 to start getting ready. I was still trying to get things together at 1:00 when everyone started showing up. We had an Orca (Killer Whale) Party. She got a lot of things today. She got about 8 - 10 outfits, a large floor dinosaur puzzle, a 10 pack of sea life puzzles 100-500 pieces each, a new stuffed Orca, Wonder Pets toys, Bratz Doll, two new hermit crabs. She named these two who are twins Weenie and Oswald, and a orca cup and blanket with her name on it. We are waiting for those to arrive at my brother's house. Shipping was taking longer then expected I guess. We got her 4- 5 foot wall decorations of Orcas and dolphins, her new computer, an animitronic polar bear, 3 hermit crabs, and the Blue Lion action figure from the 80's cartoon Voltron, which she loves to watch. We have all 5 seasons of the original on DVD. All in all she made a killing today, and she had a really great time. I have all the pics uploaded to Dotphoto already and the order is placed. I want to make sure that I have my wedding pics for the album here before the 20th when I head to Berlin Ohio for a weekend of fun, and scrapping. I am getting quite excited, and it is only about 19 days away. I will post more later this week. I am on vacation and I am going to get some pics of Chloe scrapped that Renee gave me a few days ago. Well have a good rest of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment