Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 days to go!

Well yesterday I had CPR training all morning. Today I have to work from 4-12am. Grocery day and watching Chloe is tomorrow, and then Friday is the day!!! Allie is getting so excited for her sleep over with Renee and Chloe, and then getting to sleep over at Papa's house and see Uncle Stephen and Aunt Debbie. They have her blanket and coffee mug, and a 10 gallon aquarium for her 5 new hermit crabs that she got for her birthday from my parents and us. It will be nice to have them all in one tank with lots of room to move, and I can actually set the tank up the way it should be. They can have two swimming bowls and two food bowls if need be, but there will be plenty more room for them. Allie wanted me to start packing her suitcase, so I did that this morning. Her clothes are ready to go as well as her movies. I just need to pack her brothers and sisters in the morning on Friday and then she will be ready to go. I have everything packed but my toothbrush and makeup. I am goign to work on cleaning the house today before I go to work. I would like it somewhat clean when I come home on Sunday. Well going to go. I will post more later. have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment