Sunday, March 15, 2009

Relaxing Sunday!

Today was a day to relax. I am off work today, and wanted to think about making a baby card to go with my gift for the lady who is having a baby at work. I tried my stamps, but not sure I like how the stamp looks. I may use the Fairies template book that I have and make a card using one of the templates. I was thinking of something along the lines of a prince on the front and the sentiment something like Congratulations on the birth of your little Prince. I will have to play around with it a bit. I am thinking of starting my idea tomorrow. I will have to see how things go. I have Chloe tomorrow from 6:30 to 2:00 so if I can find time in between taking care of her and her little meltdowns, I should be able to get something going. The weather is lovely today. The sun is shining and the chill in the air is almost gone. I know that this probably won't last, but it is nice to feel the warmth of the sun on my face as I sit here in the livingroom watching tv and talking to Dean. Well I downloaded the last of the QK Silhouette files from the website. I joined up using the half off deal for the unlimited downloaded for a year. I downloaded all of the files. I may have a use for them I may not, but might as well get my moneys worth out of it. I downloaded all of the new releases the other day. I love the new shapes. There are a ton of cute ones, and I will I'm sure use alot of them. I am counting the remaining days down before I head off to Berlin. I think we leave around 12:00 on Friday afternoon. I can't wait. I am looking forward to it. Well time to get off of here. I have a few things that I want to get done on here before I head up to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment