Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Projects Completed Today!


Well last night I finished more sea life puzzles and this morning I went and purchased poster board for the backs of the puzzles. I have one hung up on her door, and two more drying with a third already done just needs hung up. My bags are packed for the weekend crop I am attending this month. I will be trying to get some swap items done before I go. I think I may work on those tomorrow after I head to the store. Gotta love grocery day. My photos were shipped today. I am pretty excited. That means they should be here by the middle of next week at the latest. That's good. I will be able to get things finalised for the trip. I got one layout done today. It was titled My Funny Valentine. I did get two of my creative journal layouts done for the challenge. I am all caught up again, and I am at 62 points I think for Winter Scrapfest. I may break 200 this month. :) I am hoping to get a ton of points with my wedding album. I get a minimum of 15 points per layout for each one that I do, not to mention things added on to it like ribbon, buttons, eyelets, brads, pp, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment