Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wedding Dress!!

Well when I got home Sunday my gown for William and Renee's wedding had arrived. Is it gorgeous. I will have to do some major altering to it. The straps are too long so the dress doesn't fit right at the bodice, and it will need shortened a little. The amount depends on the size of heel I decide to get. I am looking at 1-2" heels. Other then those few things, the dress fits perfect. I love it, and I do think I look good in it. Will look even better when the hair and make-up are done and I have the right shoes and brasier. Renee wants to see me in it today, so I have it on and I am waiting on her to come and get Chloe. I wil post a picture of it when I get a chance to try it on after the alterations are done. Hmm I may even have Mom make it strapless. :) Well I need to get going. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday. See everyone later!

No comments:

Post a Comment