Thursday, March 26, 2009

QK!!

Wow just received the info that they created 94 new shapes and released them today!! I am able to download them all since I have the unlimited membership. That is pretty awesome. I must remember that it comes out of my checkbook. :) I am enjoyin my membership. Files that I never would have purchased because I really have no idea of what to use them on, I have downloaded, and I am actually planning layouts for them. I am in love with mushrooms and cottage, and am thinking of some ideas for a layout using those files. Perhaps a layout about my fairy garden when I get out there and get it ready for summer. Today was grocery day. I splurged, and filled the house with food. It has been so long since I have actually bought goodies and descent food for meals. I have been skimping so much lately to save money here and there, but one can't eat the same boring things over and over. We are having steak tonight with bakes potatoes and roasted veggies and apple pie and fruit salad for desert. YUMMY! I am going to attempt the steaks, but hoping Dean will take over when he gets home about 4:30. I need to start scrapping some more. Perhaps wehn Allie leaves for school tomorrow I will stay up and scrap. I need to get my room back in shape after unpacking from the weekend. I bought a case of printer paper off of a lady at work. Some guy she knows bought a storage locker at and auction and there were cases and cases of printer paper etc in there. Couldn't pass up the deal. 10 reams for 20 dollars. That is 2.00 a pack. Cosidering even walmart isn't that cheap I guess I did good. Well time to get going. I need to finish getting dinner ready. I need to start the grill and get that wamed up for the steaks. You all have a awesome evening. I will post some more layouts etc when I get them done. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment