Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrapping Done!

Well I am all done working on layouts and swap items. I have packed and repacked my bags for the weekend crop. I will be heading out of here in a little less then two weeks. I think in the mean time I will sketch out some ideas for the wedding album when the pics come next week. I am looking forward to this weekend away. I know I keep saying it, but you gotta understand.... A weekend away from everyone and no kids wanting to "help" me scrap. Amy and I are probably going to take a late night break on friday and head over to Walmart to hang out with the teenage girls to get our copies of "Twilight". I have managed to condense an entire room into one rolling tote, laptop case, Archivers tote, and my clothes bag/Silhouette bag. It is the most padded thing that I have and that I am willing to carry my Silhouette in, but I may change my mind and not take that bag, but find some other way to carry the Silhouette. I just have to pack up my few clothing items and toiletries, and my beverage of chose and I will be ready to go when Amy gets here at 12:00 on the 20th. I am going to miss Dean and Allie, but I think a weekend away will be just what the Doctor ordered for everyone. Dean has to work most of that weekend so he won't even know I am gone. ROFLOL!! Renee' is taking Allie for a Girl's Night Slumber Party on Friday of that weekend and then my parents are taking her on Saturday then Amy and I will swing over in their direction to pick her up on Sunday evening. Well I just got my schedule for next week, and it is going to be an easy one. I work 3 days and that is it, but it is not good on the wallet. My check buys groceries and pays for my laptop. But it is supposed to only last about another month and then we should be getting our hours back. Let's hope that it will pick up soon. This economy is pretty lousy. Well as least I have the retreat to look forward to so I can at least have a weekend without worries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment