Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day three of vacation

Well today is the 3rd day of my vacation. I haven't gotten much accomplished this week so far. I did spend Monday working on a puzzle that has been sitting here begging to be finished. I am going to mod podge it and hang it on Allie's wall. It is called A Mother's Love by Christian Riese lasson. It is of a mother and a baby dolphin. My daughter is obcessed with anything related to the see especially Killer Whales, so we are going to hang that up ans the 10 other sea life puzzles she got. Her room will look like the sea yet if she has any say so about it. I did put the finishing touches on my Snow Princess layout today and will upload that to Chris Durnan's blog and I worked on week 8 of the creative journal challenge on Lifetime Moments. I also joined the QK Silhouette unlimited download membership for their cutting files today. I have downloaded about 280 today so far and am going to work on downloading more today as well. Well have a good rest of your Tuesday and I will be scrapping away tomorrow. That is my plan for the day. I have Chloe from 11-2 so it shouldn't be too bad of a day o work on my scrap room.

No comments:

Post a Comment