Monday, March 23, 2009

Home is where the heart is.

We got home around 3:00pm yesterday. We left Berlin around 12:00 but had to stop in at my parents' house to pick up Allie, and then we came home. I had to make dinner, and then unpack my bags so I could do laundry, and then not have such an issue when I tried to scrap and nothing was where it was supposed to go. We talked amongst outselves and determined that next year we would attend as well. Amy and I had a blast and once I got over my scrapping out of a tote bag phobia I was able to get a few things done. I also was afraid to break out the glitter because it is so messy, but I did when it got really late and those around me had cleared out. I was able to spread out more and loosen up. I do think I make take head phones next year so I can turn my music up and not have to listen to other people's music. I will post pics as soon as I look through the ones I took and get them up here. Have a good day, and will post more when I have time. A few of the layouts I can not post because of the DT. But I will post them when I get the ok from Chris Durnan.

No comments:

Post a Comment