Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Card.


Chloe took her 8:00 am nap today just as she does everyday that I have her, and I was able to get Megan's baby shower card done. I love how it turned out. I used Crate Paper patterend Paper and ric rac from the Brunch Collection. The cardstock is from Bazzil and the water colored pencils are from Staedler. This is the first time that I have really sat down and worked with the water color pencils since I bought them back in early February. I used the It's A Boy Stamp from the SeeD's Vintage Baby Collection, and then the fairy picture is from the Faeries Book. It is a collection of templates of various fairies and fairy things that you can scan and reproduce as often as you like. This is the first time I have used the book for anything but browsing. :) http://www.amazon.com/Crafters-Design-Library-Fairies/dp/0715327151/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237211015&sr=1-2
I am hoping to use more of them for other cards in the coming months. I should look for the perfect one for a wedding card, and then mother's day and then perhaps Christmas cards for this year. Well enjoy. I am off to watch Noggin with Chloe and relax for awhile. I get to work tonight 6-12. I don't have a day off until I leave for Berlin on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment