Friday, March 13, 2009

Organizing and Relaxing!


Wow!! Exactly one week from this day I will be in Berlin Ohio scrapping the weekend away with my friends, and getting away from household chores and duties. Allie will be heading to Renee's house for a Friday night sleepover and then Saturday my parents will pick her up for a sleepover there and a visit with my brother and his wife. They bought her an Orca blanket and stainless steel orca mug with her name on it for her birthday and it didn't arrive in time so they asked that my Dad bring her down so they could see her open the presents there. She is also getting a 10 gallon aquarium for her 5 hermit crabs that she got for her birthday. Right now they are in seperate containers and I know they would love more room. Right now I am reorganizing my scraproom since everything is packed up. Gives me a chance to move a few things around. I emptied an old spice rack of it's spices and am now using it for my "spices" which consist of all of my Martha Stewart glitter and doodlebug glitter and flocking. I think it looks rather cute, and I am eyeballing the other spice rack as well, but those jars need emptied of their contents and that won't be happening anytime soon. Perhaps I can go to the flea market and see if I can find an old spice rack with the emptied jars to work for my embellishments instead of the containers that I have. I like the container that my grandpa made, but I can't see the color of the embellishment unless I pull the container out. I may have to paint them just so I have an idea of what color things are. That would be a good project for me since I am in the painting mood, and painting every wooden container I have. hmm. just maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment