Friday, March 13, 2009

It's done!

Well as I previously posted I was going to paint the bins in the embellishment containers that my Grandpa had made. I painted the tins the various colors of what would be in there. I am going to organise my buttons, brads, eyelets, and photo turns when I get back from the crop next week. I am waiting for the bins to dry and I may put another coat of paint on them tomorrow after I see how well they dry. I started rearranging everything again as well. I would like more things to be in view. I would like to use more things on layouts, and I only remember I have them after the fact. I really love the glitter spice rack that I did today. I am hoping to find another spice rack somewhere. I will hit the flea markets when I have some extra spending money. Well tiem to get off of here. Dean and I are watching Friday the 13th part 3 in 3-D. Yea!! Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment