Thursday, March 19, 2009

Out of here until Monday.

Well ladies, I am out of here until Monday at the earliest. I am all packed and ready to head on out around noon on Friday. I work until midnight tonight and then I have to grab a few hours of sleep before I get Allie up at 7:00. After that depending on what time Amy is coming to pick me up, I may go back to bed for a few hours. All I need to pack yet is my toiletries tomorrow. I am getting so excited. I really need this weekend away from everyone. Amy and I are headed to a Twilight Movie release party at 11:00 tomorrow night. I probably will wait until I get back home and get it at work. I would get the fuel perks for it if I did wait. So I think I will. If I want to catch a peek at it Amy will have it and we have our laptops to watch it on. So all that is left for me is to get through 4 hours with Chloe, and 8 hours of work. That should be easy. I hope. I work with Cindy tonight, and I need to talk to her about my coordinating job. I am hoping that she is still wanting to use me. But oh well that is something to worry about at 4:00 not at 9:00 am. LOL! Well I need to get going. You all have a wonderful weekend, and I will post pictures when I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment