Monday, March 9, 2009

I am all ready to go!

My pictures arrived today from the wedding that I reordered and had enlarged. I have them all marked ont he back as to what page they go in, and I have them packed up. Everything else but my clothes and toiletries are packed, and those I will do next Friday morning. Today I did a quick clean up of my scraproom. I threw some junk away and swept. Everything that I am not taking is in its spot, and my room is the way I want it. When I come home it should only take me an hour or so to put everything away. Yea! Yesterday was my first day back to work. It was nice to get away from everyone here. I got to catch up on everything, and see everyone. I have today off. Weird. Work one day and then off again, but I work the next two and then I have Thursday-Saturday off. Next Tuesday I have to attend CPR training. My certificate is up in May so they are sending me next week to renew it. I am hoping to have a few more hours next week then I do this week. I hate not having a nice paycheck. No extra spending money for the retreat. Oh well off I go. I need to get dinner ready. dean will be home in about an hour. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment